John G. Taylor, M.Ed.,MACC, LPC
1. The Unspoken Language: The Art of Counseling African American Men.
2. On Her Own; The Journey and Therapeutic Counseling of Single African American Mothers raising their children alone.
3.The Paradoxical Relationship between Single Mothers and their Oldest Sons; The mixed message.
4. Are your Perceptions Creating a barrier for you; The Challenge of Race and Diversity in Therapy.
5. Behind the Veil; Inside the Mind of Men that Abuse their Intimate Partners
6. Counseling the African American Male Adolescent; The Installation of Hope in a Dark Reality
7. Reducing Suicidality in the LGBTQ Community: How can we do Better?
** All workshops created by John G. Taylor, to schedule any of these workshops in your area or agency please contact me @ [email protected] or call 215-432-7383